Water Treatment Engineer position available
European Water treatment Engineer.
We are currently looking for a water treatment Engineer with 3+ years’ experience to work on our European projects. The role requires the ability to Treat water systems inline with CIBSE and BISRIA Codes. Other responsibilities may include the sterilisation of large scale domestic water systems and minor commissioning tasks as required by project demands.
- Available to travel within Europe
- Must be Proficient in reading and interpreting HVAC P&ID’s and drawings
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Have the ability to lead and assign workloads to operatives
- A good working knowledge of the appropriate CIBSE and BSRIA codes
- Full clean driving license and flexibility to work on a mobile multi-site basis
- Candidate must be capable of working unsupervised
- Must have the ability to competently and confidently demonstrate work to our clients’ team.
To be successful for this role you will be experienced in carrying out water treatment of small to medium sized process water systems.
We are offering an attractive package which includes Travel expenses, phone, laptop and attractive salary.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidates to join a successful, rapidly expanding company as part of our team.