Our Water Treatment services include:
- Pipework chemical cleaning & dosing to BSRIA 29/2012
- Large bore Flushing Filtration systems
- Portable flushing rigs
- HWS & CWS tank and services sterilization to BS 8558
- Mains water line sterilization to BS 8558
- Cooling towers to BS 8558
- Water sampling & analysis
KES Water Treatment has extensive experience in large scale critical steel pipe work systems flushing and dosing and provide pre-commissioning cleaning of LPHW, CHW, Cooling tower and steam lines as well as main line and domestic water system sterilizations.
KES have developed an environmentally friendly filtration system for flushing large steel pipe work systems whereby a pipe work chemical cleaner is not required and a fraction of flushing water is flushed to drain.
KES water treatment also has extensive experience in managing and performing the flushing and cleaning of existing in operation LPHW & CHW systems that have been severely contaminated with dirt and debris.
Water Treatment Projects: